This 7-story assisted living complex and social services center was developed jointly by two non-profit organizations, Jewish Family and Children’s Services (JFCS) and Mt. Zion Health Systems (MZHS). The 200,000 gsf facility, located in the Western Addition, incorporates an attractive brick building dating back to 1934. The 0.8 acre site is an urban infill parcel in a mixed-use neighborhood, near hospitals and health care facilities, a branch library and commercial district. The first and second floors house the extensive common areas, about 25,000 gsf, for the assisted living facility and 26,500 gsf of clinical space and administrative offices for JFCS. The five upper floors house 155 assisted living units, with one level dedicated to special needs residents.