BAR's Mark Kelly to host the Onsite Water Reuse session at the 15th Annual Water Conservation Showcase
Do you want to learn more about water conservation? See how water utilities, product developers, research institutions and leaders in the building industry are addressing our greatest water challenges at this year's WCS 2018. The Water Conservation Showcase is the largest event held at the PG&E Pacific Energy Center each year and will include dozens of exhibitors, eight educational sessions and hundreds of participants. Join PG&E, EBMUD, SFPUC, USGBC, and AIA SF for a full day of learning, fun, and interactive workshops. Registration is free!
• 8 Education Sessions (GBCI CEU Approved)
• Interactive workshops with experts
• 30+ Exhibitors showcasing the latest water-conserving products and services
• Learn about rebates from your local water district
• Networking with up to 1,000 local professionals
• Door prizes
BAR Associate Principal Mark Kelly will be hosting the "Implementing Onsite Water Reuse and Lessons Learned" Session at 2:00 PM at this year's showcase.