Our Project Coordinators are a talented, creative and essential part of our office. We are looking to expand the team and bring in yet another administrative dynamo. Interested? Contact us!
Essential Responsibilities + Qualifications:
We are currently seeking an administrative dynamo who enjoys working with creative people and has the ability to “manage up”. Our ideal candidate will be able to do impeccable administrative work and nurture the relationships the Principals have with their clients by maintaining a personal, welcoming, yet professional approach. Because we are a design firm, we'd like you to have a developed sense of style and taste. Experience in an architecture / design firm or related design industries is desired. A passion for design, would be an A+.
The position is comprised of three major components, listed below in order of priority:
- Provide high level administrative support to 2-3 Principals in their efforts to foster client and industry relations, market BAR’s services and manage the firm: Calendaring, Client Relations and Customer Service, Travel Arrangements, Proposal/Contracts Support, Client/Project Meeting Coordination.
- Provide administrative project support on projects managed by these same Principals: Project Communication Documentation, Reproduction and Distribution; File Management.
- Provide assistance to the broader administrative team on various office-wide activities including event coordination.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an office environment. Architecture, engineering or other design related field preferred.
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and FileMaker a plus.
- 4 year college education or combination of education and experience.
- Ability to thrive in a time pressured environment and manage competing priorities.
- Organized and timely work habits; great attention to detail.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of staff with diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative by seeking or developing new projects.
How to Apply
BAR is committed to the well-being of our employees and, in addition to offering competitive salaries, provides high quality company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as short and long term disability, long-term care and a 401k plan with a generous company match. Salary will depend upon experience, skills, licensure and accreditations.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also kindly ask the following: no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.