- Overview »
- Senior Technical Architect »
- Project Architect - CA Focus in SF »
- Project Architect / Designer - high-rise residential focus - SF & LA »
- Project Architects - SF & LA »
- Job Captains - SF & LA »
- Intermediate Designers - SF & LA »
- Administrative Assistant - HR/Accounting »
- Project Coordinator - SF »
You are a talented architect / designer with a passion for designing places where people thrive. Do you have broad experience and enjoy being a generalist, or maybe you are a specialist with a developed expertise in a specific market or type of role? Either way, you can find lots of opportunity with us!
We are looking to expand our team of talented designers, preferably with you, a licensed architect possessing broad experience and capacity of being a generalist, but also has a specific passion for high-rise housing, hospitality and mixed-use development. We are looking for a strong design portfolio that displays projects of a variety of scales and complexity and includes a history of successful, built projects.
You will be responsible for multiple projects and expected to mentor/manage junior staff. Experience with type I but also type V construction is highly desired and you must be experienced and competent in all aspects of architecture. Ideal candidates have a proven ability to lead with boldness, innovate with purpose, insist on rigor, make it about people, practice environmental stewardship, and direct a collaborative process.
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 8-12 years experience with a mix of projects scales
- Good organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills expected
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Revit experience, ideally through CDs
- Solid Sketch Up or Rhino skills
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
- CA architecture license and LEED AP, preferred
How to Apply
We prefer that you use email to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, but we will also accept hard copy originals. Be sure to let us know if you'd like them returned.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via mail: HR Director/Resume BAR Architects 901 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
We also kindly ask the following: no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.