You are a talented architect with a passion for seeing great design get built right. Do you have broad experience you want to share across a diverse set of projects currently or soon to be under construction? Do you have deep cooperative negotiation skills and see the OAC team as a strategic partnership in the service and delivery of exceptional design? Contact us!
We are looking to expand our team of talented architects and designers, preferably with you, a licensed architect possessing broad experience, who knows that s/he loves being a generalist, but with a spefic passion for construction administration. You will be responsible for multiple projects and expected to mentor/manage junior staff. Experience with all types of construction, especially type V, is highly desired and you must be experienced and competent in all aspects of architecture. We are looking for a strong portfolio that displays projects of a variety of scales and complexity.
- 10+ years experience with minimum 5 years experience managing projects through construction administration
- Knowledge of types I, III and V construction
- Experience with LEAN construction and design build delivery methods
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Solid Revit experience required
- Newforma experience preferred
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- CA architecture license and LEED AP, preferred
How to Apply
We prefer that you use email to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, but we will also accept hard copy originals. Be sure to let us know if you'd like them returned.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via mail: HR Director/Resume BAR Architects 901 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
We also kindly ask the following: no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.