Working closely with Principals and Associates, our emerging professionals get to dive right in and develop high quality designs while being exposed to all aspects of our practice. Day to day might include any number of tasks - from conceptual design and feasibility studies to construction administration - on a variety of project types and project scales. Sounds like fun, right!?!
- Strong design skills
- Ability to communicate ideas with freehand sketches
- Sound basic technical knowledge of different construction types and building systems
- Ability to interpret a building program and generate varied design concepts
- An understanding of green building principals and LEED is a plus
- Self-motivated with an interest in professional growth
- An ability to focus on more than one project at a time
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency: REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS; other 3-D skills a plus
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 2-5 years of architecture office experience
How To Apply
We prefer that you use email to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, but will also accept hard copy originals. Via email: email@example.com
901 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
We also kindly ask the following: no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.