You dream about beautiful environments of all kinds, love researching products, thrill at evocative and sustainable materials, whip together epic inspiration boards and live for purchasing and excel spreadsheets too. Join us and take your passion, skills, experience and goals to the next level -
Role + Requirements
- Support the design team in the development of conceptual research, creation of presentation materials, furniture and finish selection and specifications/purchase orders, and custom furniture drawings
- Develop FF&E budgets and material palettes, order samples and materials
- Maintain the Interiors library and periodically meet with manufacturer’s representatives
- Interior Design or Architecture degree from an accredited university
- 0-4 years of relevant work experience
- Prefer 2+ years of relevant work experience which can include intern positions with similar firms
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, AutoCAD, and MS Office Suite is required
- Basic Revit skills preferred
- Knowledge of StudioDesigner/SpecSources/any other purchasing software, and Sketch-up is a bonus
- Passion/interest in hospitality and/or residential interior design
- Strong in graphic and verbal communication
- Organized, asks questions, detail oriented, self-motivated, problem solver, can do attitude
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks
How to Apply
We prefer that you use email to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, but we will also accept hard copy originals. Be sure to let us know if you'd like them returned.
Via email: email@example.com
Via mail: HR Director BAR Architects 901 Battery Street, Ste. 300, San Francisco, CA 94111
We also kindly ask the following: no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.