- Overview »
- Senior Technical Architect »
- Project Architect - CA Focus in SF »
- Project Architect / Designer - high-rise residential focus - SF & LA »
- Project Architects - SF & LA »
- Job Captains - SF & LA »
- Intermediate Designers - SF & LA »
- Administrative Assistant - HR/Accounting »
- Project Coordinator - SF »
Working closely with Principals and Associates, our emerging professionals get to dive right in and develop high quality designs while being exposed to all aspects of our practice. Day to day might include any number of tasks - from conceptual design and feasibility studies to construction administration - on a variety of project types and project scales. Sounds like fun, right!?!
- Strong design skills
- Ability to communicate ideas with freehand sketches
- Sound basic technical knowledge of different construction types and building systems
- Ability to interpret a building program and generate varied design concepts
- An understanding of green building principals and LEED is a plus
- Self-motivated with an interest in professional growth
- An ability to focus on more than one project at a time
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency: REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS; other 3-D skills a plus
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 2-5 years of architecture office experience
How To Apply
We prefer that you use email to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, but we will also accept hard copy originals. Be sure to let us know if you'd like them returned.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via mail: HR Director BAR Architects 901 Battery Street, Ste. 300, San Francisco, CA 94111
We also kindly ask the following: no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.