- Overview »
- Senior Technical Architect »
- Project Architect - CA Focus in SF »
- Project Architect / Designer - high-rise residential focus - SF & LA »
- Project Architects - SF & LA »
- Job Captains - SF & LA »
- Intermediate Designers - SF & LA »
- Administrative Assistant - HR/Accounting »
- Project Coordinator - SF »
Just starting out or looking to jump back in? We have a great admin opportunity at the intersection of people and practice!
We are looking for a savvy individual with the right mix of skills, interest and experience with administrative support to Human Resources and Accounting. Duties will be varied and include maintaining files, handling sensitive information, maintaining/updating intranet materials, fielding questions, data entry, scheduling, special projects as needed, and more. Our ideal candidate is someone who is open to expanding professional skills, positive, and able to help find solutions to challenges.
- Enter invoices into Deltek Vision accounting system; handle related filing and other associated tasks such as copying, collating, mailing, etc.
- Assist with scheduling Accounting/Finance and HR meetings, training, reviews, etc.
- Maintain employee data in Deltek Vision including updating benefits, addresses, licensing, registration data, etc; may also include benefits data entry in ADP WorkforceNow.
- Provide recruiting assistance including tracking applicants and interview scheduling
- Maintain orientation materials, build welcome kits
- Maintain I-9 records, including use of E-verify
- Respond to employee questions regarding insurance, vacation requests, address changes, etc.
- Handle back-end process for terminations, such as terming out of systems and creation of termination paperwork
- Assist with employee engagement initiatives as needed.
- General administrative work and other duties as assigned
Desired Qualifications + How to Apply
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Human Resources, Accounting or similar support role
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus and interest in architecture, design or the built environment helpful
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a collaborative team
- High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Non-reactive personality is a must
- Excellent written & communication skills, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and payroll/accounting software
We are committed to the well-being of our employees and offer company-paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, long-term care and a 401k plan. Compensation is competitive and depends upon experience.We have lots of fun, a collaborative, relaxed working environment and value work/life balance. We work an alternative schedule with every other Friday off.
How to Apply
Please submit a compelling, well written cover letter and your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state law.